Hillel Cohen-Bar (Jerusalem/Al Quds, 1961) is an Israeli scholar who studies and writes about Jewish-Arab relations in Palestine/Israel. He is an associated professor at the Department of Islam and Middle East Studies at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, and the head of the Cherrick Center for the Study of Zionism and the State of Israel at that university. He has published in Hebrew, English and Arabic on Palestinian collaborators, Israeli security agencies, Jews and Arabs in Mandatory Palestine, Palestinians in Jerusalem, the Palestinian refugee problem and more.
- The Present Absentee: Palestinian Refugees in Israel Since 1948 (Hebrew, Arabic)
- Good Arabs: The Israeli Security Services and the Israeli Arabs ערבים טובים (Hebrew 2006, English 2010)
- Army of Shadows, Palestinian Collaboration with Zionism, 1917–1948 (2004 Hebrew, 2008 English)
- The Rise and Fall of Arab Jerusalem (2007 Hebrew, 2011 English)
- Year Zero of the Arab-Israeli Conflict 1929 תרפ"ט שנת האפס בסכסוך היהודי ערבי (Hebrew 2013, 2015 English)